21 July 2007

Finished: 7 am

After waiting in line (and helping it move along) and making it home by 1 am, I stayed up all night reading. I haven't done a true all-nighter (no naps at all!) for 10 years. I'd hear some small noise, look at the clock and realize two hours had passed since I last looked up. I cried a lot. I laughed a lot. I feel smart because some of my guesses were right and some more were almost right. Some I had completely wrong.

My brain is a bit fried, so I'm going to bed. I'm not going to say more than this because I don't want to spoil it: It ends the only way it could. Now finish it so I can say more!

4 comments:

Lady Steed said...

hmmm...not sure if I should speak to you at church as you might let something slip in your sleep deprived condition.

Cindy said...

I finished it a few days ago - so fantastic! I like to think that my pregnant state contributed to the couple of crying fits I had, but realistically, it was probably all me. I can't wait to read the whole series again with my kids!

Th. said...

.

I'm glad I took three days to read this one: I rushed through 5 and 6 and don't think the experience was as good for me therefore.

I did pull an all-nighter Friday though. For homework. Which sucked.

Sposita said...

cindy: so glad to hear someone else cried quarts over it. the spozo didn't.

th.: agreed. although homework is probably a better cause than a children's book.