30 January 2008

Out with the old....



...and in with the new!




The Spozo Maravilloso has been desperate to get me a new pair of glasses. He abhorred my old Cynthia Rowley frames. I didn't think they deserved such scorn. The story is that when I tried on these Norma Kamali frames (even though I picked them out mostly to be silly), he immediately Knew These Were the Frames for Me. I didn't quite believe him, but trusted that he saw me more often and knew what I would look best in. And I think he might be right. Maybe.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

They look fantastic! That's exactly what I was picturing :).

En-her-gy Girl said...

He's right! +1 for your other half. You look absolutely shockingly good with those.

My littlest is going to get her eyes checked today. Bad Mom (me) didn't realize until now that she can't see what the teacher is doing at the front of the classroom.

Th. said...

.

Very nice. Can't wait to see them.