08 January 2010

Sibling Similarities?


So, I've been thinking about how my babies all look so different - there will be no confusion about whose baby pictures are whose.  But do you think they look like siblings?  My brothers and I didn't look very much alike (which lead to some interesting situations when we got older), and I think it is likely my children will find themselves in similar awkward moments.



The Dude at 10 months





The Sita at 10 months





The Rita at 10 months

What do you think?
(Besides the fact that they're all adorable!)
And did you notice?
Sita and Rita are wearing the same sweater!

3 comments:

Julie C said...

Aw, you just wanted to show off how cute your kids are. :) (And you're right, of course.)

I'm not really that good at telling if people look related. There are similar parts of their faces, but their coloring is very different. At 10 months. Which could all change in 10 years.

Maybe if you had 20 pictures of 10-month olds then you could see if your kids look more like each other than like someone else's kid?

Lady Steed said...

They all seem to have the same nose and the lower halves of their faces all look pretty close to the same. I have always thought Rita looks like the Dude. It's the Sita that doesn't look like she's a sibling.

The Conductor said...

Jena, this is sooooo funny to me. When I saw the picture of your youngest on the post just above this one, my first thought was, "Wow, she sure looks like the others!" (Along with "What an adorable combination those Jena-and-Bryan genes make up!")

I'm no expert at which facial features look like someone else's, but something about your kids does tell me they're related. Now, looking at those three pictures you posted here, I can certainly see why you're bringing up this issue. Maybe they don't look that much alike, but from all the other pictures I've seen of them, they do look similar. Somehow. (They're all so darn cute, too!)