08 June 2008

Did I forget to Mention?

Yes! I have my new Nikon D80! It is wonderful! It is amazing! I love it! I am growing new muscles in my arms for carrying it and hefting it and focusing it. When I'm using manual, which isn't often. Yet. It is amazing the quality of photos I get from it. Amazing. Crazy depth of field. Vivid colors. Beautiful even in lower-light situations. And the flash doesn't look so flash-y.



Ahhh. I am sated.





Although I do need a new camera bag. Accessorize! Any suggestions on where to get a cool camera bag?

4 comments:

Chillygator said...

Oh! I love my Nikon! And those are great pictures. My friend got her camera bag at Ikea (they have everything) because it was cute and just the right size and not horribly over-priced. I love her bag, you could try there.

cchrissyy said...

yay!
those pictures really speak for themselves, especially the first one good work :)

several of my work acquaintances have a passion for photography and recently one launched this site, you might check it out :) www.dslrcommunity.com

Jenn said...

Florian Z. has a fantastic bag. It allows him to carry it, the strap crosses your chest, and then it turns in front. This is a terrible explanation. Ask him.

Sposita said...

chillygator and jenn - thanks for the heads up on bags!

cchrissyy - thanks for the link!